Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at the Crawfords





We had a White Christmas this year which was not expected. Thankfully we were not traveling but our kids made it over safely as they live relatively close. I made them the metal art picture frames which turned out very nice and placed them on wrought iron stands. I took a picture of Emily and Chase the weekend before Christmas and printed the picture in a 8 x 10. I am still trying to get a picture of Brian. I also made a couple extra for gifts. I also made Chase a Texas Tech rag quilt. Ed helped me by cutting the squares and I sewed as fast as I could. I finally finished it on Christmas Eve at 3:00. That was cutting it close. We had a wonderful dinner and opened our gifts later that night. It was a great Christmas with our family. We are so very thankful for the time together and very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment