Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy Weekend




This was another busy weekend before Christmas. Friday I rushed home, fixed dinner for Ed & I and we drove over to Emily's so she could cut my hair. I made a quick stop at Target to pick up a gift on our way. We were only there for an hour and headed back home. I went to bed early and slept in on Saturday. I needed the rest as I have been sick with an upper respiratory going on 5 weeks. Finally got rid of that horrible cough and now poor Emily has gotten it. I drove to Dallas to Macys at the Galleria to look for a dress that I saw at another store. I found it and it was marked down to $24.99, what deal. I rushed back so I could get a manicure and get home to get ready. I took a hot bath and was ready in an hour. Ed & I made it downtown in 20 minutes. We walked in to the David McDavid Rehearsal hall. It looked amazing. All the decorations I had picked out looked awesome and I was so pleased. The walls has a green uplighting, the tables had hunter green tablecloths. The tables alternated with green and silver floral arrangments or a pair of silver deer. The buffet went down the middle of the room with the most elegant white and silver floral arrangement. The lights cascading on it and it was just beautiful. The dinner was yummy and afterwards they had the raffle. I won again this year and was lucky to receive a Sony Blueray player. I actually traded with Brady who won a Bose sound station. The photo booth was a hit and everyone was having a great time. We left and were finally home by 12:45.
Sunday, Emily and I spent the day shopping together for our Christmas gifts. It was along day but we accomplished what we set out to do. Now hopefully I can have a relaxing evening at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment