This New Year started out really great. I purchased a new Honda CRV and I am enjoying driving a brand new car. It has been 14 years and I was ready to make the trade. There is nothing like new car smell...ahhhhhhh. We rang in the new year by going to the casino early that morning. We didn't fare so well but had fun anyway. That night we went to our friends the Browns and spent the evening with lots of friends. We played the dice game and had lots of laughs drank and ate all evening.
My friend Catherine is hosting our scrapbooking group at her lake house in February so we went out there to check things out. It should be a lot of fun. We are making all the plans for a fun filled weekend.My pokeno group meets Thursday and it will be great to see all the girls. I hope that the rest of the year will be as wonderful. I truely feel blessed to have such great friends and an amazing family that love me.

Love you new car! Way to go. I am soo happy for you!!
ReplyDelete