I met up with some of the girls at the new scrapbook store Anthologies. We caught up on the latest with each other. Had lots of laughs, shared ideas, lots of laughs, bought more stuff, and did I mention thaqt we had lots of laughs. I had taken a class at 10:00 am -2:00 pm then left for lunch and returned to work on a project. Andrea arrived wearing her OU shirt and the owners husband showed up in his Texas shirt. We got a picture of the two of them. Cari and her friend Becky sat at the end working on digital blogging. Sandy worked on her scrapbook but didn't get much done for all the laughing and talking. Dede worked on some favors for her daughters halloween party she kept us laughing most of the night. I worked on name badges for the scrap retreat in November. We took some pictures by the the halloween display and got crazy and and had everyone laughing. It was a fun night.
It was a fun time. I can't wait to make more memories so we can scrap or blog about it.
ReplyDelete