Friday, October 2, 2009

Day at the Scrapbook Store


Only a true scrapbooker would take a day off from work to attend the grand opening of the new scrapbooking store...Anthologies. It was fabulous. We needed a place to go to see our fellow scrapbookers, shop, and catch up on the latest. I got there a few minutes before they opened the doors. I ran into DeDe right off the bat. We saw lots of familar faces. We were all over the store shopping to our hearts content. Then we ran into Andrea, and Dottie was there with her precious baby boy. I signed up for 3 classes and got some great ideas. I finally got in line and we waited an hour and half to pay. DeDe and I left there around 1:30 and went to lunch at McAllisters. We ate outside as it was such a beautiful day. I went back to the store to sign us up for a crop night. I ran into Sue and she was there to crop for the night. What a great day.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day, wish I could of went to lunch too! Great job on the blog! You are so creative. Keep up the good work! Andrea

    ReplyDelete